I ran a few images I found off the web by the groom and groom decided he wanted to go with the Bruin drawing behind the UCLA logo. We picked this out last year, so when it came time to actually do the cake I was a little intimated. But I laid out a schedule and I accomplished the Bruin a little bit here and there. I started to work on the Bruin logo two nights before the cake was due. It would have been easy to purchase a printer, fondant sheets and edible ink and print out the logo (this works so well for corporate clients - sugar cookies and cupcakes). But I also like the look of layered fondant. So, with my handy dandy exacto knife I set to work cutting out different layers of the logo.
|Day 3, pick-up Day!|
And I wanted to share this last photo, my friend, Leika took this at the wedding. I love the table display (I am all about table displays!)
I probably won't be able to post anything until after our wedding, so don't give up on me.
Until next time, enjoy the summer!